EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA: Doctor of Business Administration (Expected 2019)
- CPP: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Certified Professional (2017)
- BECKER COLLEGE: Certificate in Human Resources (2016)
- NICHOLS COLLEGE: MS in Organizational Leadership (2015); MBA in Management (2014)
- BECKER COLLEGE: BS, summa cum laude, Business Administration and Management (2011)
- Philips Healthcare Top Management Award (2012)
- Philips Home Monitoring Employee of the Year Award (2009)
- Philips Lifeline Service Employee of the Year (2005)
NICHOLS COLLEGE, DUDLEY MA (2015-PRESENT)
Master of Organizational Leadership Program Director, Visiting Assistant Professor of Leadership and Human Resources (2017—Present)
Oversee the planning, development, curriculum and evaluation of the MSOL degree program. Full-time professor facilitating a variety of graduate and undergraduate level business classes including Action Research, Business Communications, Critical Thinking, and Human Resource Management.
Adjunct Business Professor & Curriculum Design Consultant (2015—2017)
Facilitated a variety of undergraduate and graduate classes. Designed and created a series of three core classes offered in all graduate programs focused on enhancing student leadership, communication and career readiness. Assisted in the rewrite of the core graduate Business Communication class.
BECKER COLLEGE, WORCESTER MA (2015-2017)
Adjunct Business Professor (2015—2017)
Instructed a variety of adult undergraduate classes such as Human Resource Management and Managing Diversity in the Workplace.
Danielle Clark (2017), “Should the Pushcart push forward?”. Accepted for presentation at the North American Case Research Association (NACRA) Conference, Chicago, Illinois.
SERVICE TO THE ACADEMIC COMMUNITY
- Reviewer, Muma Business Review, Muma College of Business, University of South Florida (2017-Present)
- Reviewer, Muma Case Review, Muma College of Business, University of South Florida (2017-Present)
- Reviewer, Engaged Management Scholarship (EMS) 2017 Conference for the Informing Science Institute
- Served as the Vice Chair and Chair of Nichols College’s Graduate and Professional Studies Advisory Board (2016-2017)
CLARK CAREER COACHING AND HR CONSULTING, TEWKSBURY MA (2015-PRESENT)
Work with career coaching clients with a variety of needs such as planning for a career change, preparing for an interview, and implementing change and strategy in the organization. Work with small business leaders on employee relations issues and communication planning.
MAHONEY’S GARDEN CENTERS, WINCHESTER MA (2015-2017)
Human Resources Senior Business Partner (2015—2017)
Led all human resources activities; supported 300 employees at eight retail locations with direct reports including a recruiter, payroll and benefits manager. Served as a trusted business consultant to company owners. Advised on a variety of change management, restructuring and succession planning initiatives that resulted in increased employee engagement, reduced employee turnover and increased sales. Partnered with management to proactively address business issues related to employee engagement, productivity and compliance through training, creating organizational policies and practices, advising on employee relations issues and improving company culture by promoting safety and ethical practices.
PHILIPS HEALTHCARE, ANDOVER MA (2004-2015)
Commercial Operations Customer Service Manager (2014–2015)
Worked for Patient Care Monitoring Service and oversaw 17 employees in Order Processing and Sales Support. Responsible for achieving aggressive responsiveness, accuracy and quality requirements. During my tenure, I created and managed a new credit approval policy which yielded a 40% reduction in credits and revamped the end-to-end labor scheduling process resulting in increased customer satisfaction and order entry rates, thus increasing revenue.
Customer Service Manager, Philips Lifeline (2004—2014)
Oversaw a fast-paced, high-call D2C call center of approximately 40 employees. I focused on enhancing customers’ experience by regularly coaching my team, handling customer issues and introducing value-added services and solutions to the company. As a supervisor, I led cross-departmentally and improved team efficiency by working with senior leadership to resolve impeding business problems. In this role, I resolved hundreds of complex complaints, mitigated lawsuits and maintained the company’s positive image and A-rating with the Better Business Bureau by serving as the primary contact with the Attorney General, Better Business Bureau, Facebook and other outlets.
SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY
- Board Member, Hype9 Young Professionals Group, Corridor Nine Chamber of Commerce (2018-Present)
- Committee Member, Tewksbury Education Foundation (2015-Present)
- Pro bono Career Coach and HR Consultant, (2015-Present)
- Volunteer Instructor, Junior Achievement (2012-2014)
- Fundraiser/Financial Contributor, American Heart Association, Kids Cancer Buzz Off, NEADS, Relay for Life, (2005-Present)